This cutaway edition of the Taylor 100 Series Dreadnought gives flatpickers and strummers an open road to explore the upper register, rewarding the excursion with strong, clear treble notes that will make solos shine. The guitar features Taylor’s signature thin-profile neck and a hand-friendly 1 11/16-inch nut width. The layered walnut construction is both resilient and visually appealing, and together with the solid Sitka spruce top, projects a great sound that will improve with age. Taylor’s ES2 pickup cleanly translates the guitar’s tonal nuances into a warm amplified acoustic voice that lets your playing come through loud and clear.
- Dreadnought shape delivers excellent tone and volume
- Solid Sitka spruce and layered walnut tonewoods provide balanced warmth and sparkle
- TUSQ nut and Micarta saddle ensure a buzz-free, well-tuned performance
- Die-cast chrome-plated tuners maintain intonation
- Scalloped X-bracing provides warm bass response, with smooth mids and crisp highs
- Maple neck delivers comfortable playability
- ES2 electronics for outstanding amplified performance